Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Initial Post: Intended Structure Here

Pictures:
My variously brave or cowardly attempts to make paint behave on canvas the way I want it to.

Entertaining Hypotheses:
Whether they are or not for you, this is what I am doing. This is the "cognitive" portion of my blog.

Blather:
A kind of omnium gatherum of my own self-absorbed ponderings, rants, regrets and whines. The title tells you how seriously you should take this stuff.

Show & Tell:
Stuff (pictures, words, videos, etc.) I find elsewhere that I can't resist sharing.

=================================================================
Blather:
My world and welcome to it:

I guess my motto for the week would be: Invest deeply; behave as if the work itself really means something and don't expect anyone else to provide you with the answers or the way.

1 comment:

  1. Vicki, I find your motto for the week to be aptly put...especially when applied to our own learning curve. I will enjoy following your blathering pathway...

    ReplyDelete